cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Vespa, Anthony J" <ajve...@cbs.com>
Subject WSDL not including embedded object
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:06:01 GMT
Hello,

I'm having a small issue - I have a service that returns information
about a user.  The user has a one to many relationship with profile
objects.

Basically, the return from the service is a special object I created
that wraps an array of users (so it comes back as anytype) and cast as
myObject<User> which works,  however, since the Profile object is not
defined in the WSDL, I am having some issues with the javascript client
actually returning the profile objects and having them marshalled up.

How would I go about solving this?

Thanks for any help.

Tony