cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS handler attachment options within Apache CXF
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 00:26:13 GMT

Jim Ma-3 wrote:

> I also think we need to provide spring configuration for attaching
> handler chain through
> spring configuration .
> I'd like to see there is api in JaxWsProxyFactoryBean,  EndpointImpl and
> JaxwsServerFactoryBean that
> we can configure the Handler with spring configuration, eg :
>
>   <jaxws:endpoint id="addHandler"
> implementor="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.service.Hello"
> address="http://localhost:8080/test">
>     <jaxws:handlers>
>       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.LogHandler"/>
>     </jaxws:handlers>
>   </jaxws:endpoint>
>
> Regards
> Jim

What about this example[1]:  Step(2)(a): customfile-server.xml?  Our
example[2] just has <handler-chain> elements, but not the parent
<jaxws:bindings> you see in [1]-- do we already support <jaxws:bindings/> in
Spring config or cxf.xml, or is that just Metro-specific?  If
<jaxws:bindings/> is a JAX-WS element we're not supporting yet, we may wish
to implement this instead of a new <jaxws:handlers/> element that you're
proposing.

Regards,
Glen

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/sdimilla/entry/implementing_handlers_using_jaxws_2