cxf-users mailing list archives

From tcs <tah...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XML elements does not belong to the namespace
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:07:21 GMT

The fix works!   The server now returns a SOAP response for the request.

But I do have another issue.  On the client side, based on the SOAP response
body, the return type Java object is constructed for the invoked operation,
but its fields are not set. All fields of this object are null even though
the sub-elements are present in the SOAP response body.

thanks

The client is able to receive the response marshalled as