cxf-users mailing list archives

From MyScreenName <bob.dell...@nortel.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:12:32 GMT

Here's my config file.  I've used Spring 2.0.6 and 2.0.4.  Both seem to do
the same thing.  Missing are the import statements for the cxf.xml,
cxf-servlet.xml, etc. because I thought I read somewhere that you could
provide all the config in one file.

Thanks,
Bob

-----------------------------------  Beans Config File
-------------------------------------

      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

    <bean id="logInbound"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
    <bean id="logOutbound"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>
    <bean id="SoapPreambleHandler"
class="com.nortel.webservices.mpsip.interceptors.SoapPreambleHandler"/>

    <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">

        <property name="inInterceptors">
            <list>
                <ref bean="logInbound"/>
                <ref bean="SoapPreambleHandler"/>
            </list>
        </property>
        <property name="outInterceptors">
            <list>
                <ref bean="logOutbound"/>
            </list>
        </property>
        <property name="outFaultInterceptors">
            <list>
                <ref bean="logOutbound"/>
            </list>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <jaxws:endpoint
        id="TestName"
        implementor="com.nortel.webservices.xxxxx.service.CTI_WebService"
        address="http://localhost:8080/TestName_WebServices">
    </jaxws:endpoint>
</beans>