cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Wsdl2java package usage
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 05:17:52 GMT
I apologize, I stand corrected.  Metro (JAXB apparently) *does* create
this class.  I did not realize it was a required object--still, I don't
see it being referenced by other classes.

Perhaps running wsdl2java twice, flipping the order of FooService and
BarService, and then merging all the methods into *one* ObjectFactory
would work.  That's all I can think of.

Glen