cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to substitute the placeholders in the config files ?
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:10:47 GMT
The code Willem quoted was code I wrote, and it assumes that you are, as
Glen suggests, using regular Spring configuration. Otherwise, you have
no way to attach the Property code to CXF's bus as far as I know.

We could have a JIRA suggesting that CXF allow ${} references to system
properties in cxf.xml or cxf-servlet.xml, or even some scheme
(-Dcxf.config.property.file?) to allow others. As far as I know,
however, we haven't got that now.