cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Aegis databinding and Java 5 Generic List creating extra "anyType" field
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:47:24 GMT
The 'flat' feature is an attribute in the mapping schema that was
intended to control some cases of either adding an extra level of
type/element or not. Apparently, it isn't this one. While the code to
parse the attribute exists, the code to actually pay attention to it
does not.

________________________________

From: Kaleb Walton [mailto:kdwalton@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:27 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Aegis databinding and Java 5 Generic List creating extra
"anyType" field

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately nillable is already set to false.

What is the 'flat' feature? I can't imagine that I'm the only person
having the problem.

Do you know if there is a way to specify something in an aegis.xml
config that tells the 'items' list to not add the 'anyType' property?

Regards,
Kaleb

Inactive hide details for "Benson Margulies" ---11/06/2007 08:58:14
AM---If you set nillable to false it might do what you want"Benson
Margulies" ---11/06/2007 08:58:14 AM---If you set nillable to false it
might do what you want. On the other

"Benson Margulies" <bim2007@basistech.com>

<cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>

11/06/2007 08:58 AM

RE: Aegis databinding and Java 5 Generic List creating extra "anyType"
field

If you set nillable to false it might do what you want. On the other
hand, it might be that this is the never-implemented 'flat' feature of
Aegis.

However,