cxf-users mailing list archives

From Randy Burgess <RBurg...@nuvox.com>
Subject Re: Difference between cxf.xml and cxf-servlet.xml?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:52:54 GMT
I don't even use either file and my services work without any issues. I use
applicationContext*.xml files since I was using Spring before CXF and didn't
see the point in creating either.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Jean-François Daune <jfd@cigersoft.be>
> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:23:02 +0100
> To: <cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>
> Conversation: Difference between cxf.xml and cxf-servlet.xml?
> Subject: RE: Difference between cxf.xml and cxf-servlet.xml?
>

> +1 to reduce, and make it clearer.
>
> CXF really rocks, but configuration is IMHO a weak point.
>
> J-F

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in
error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please
delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this
Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.