cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Return direct XML
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 02:32:27 GMT
In your case, looks like the easiest way is to use JAX-WS Provider API with XML Binding. You
will find a bunch of different type of Provider implementations under system test: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/provider/.
Of course the limitation is that the input of your function has to be in XML format as well
(can be Source/SOAPMessage/DataSource, depend on your mode and binding), in some cases you
may find its hard to parse input from XML by yourself.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387