cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Wulff, Oliver" <Oliver.Wu...@iona.com>
Subject Partial Message decryption, message forwarded in interceptor
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:18:37 GMT
Hi all

I'd like to use CXF to do partial message protection (decrypt all the elements) and forward
this message to the final web service destination.
I thought this could be done within an interceptor. CXF itself is not providing a webservice
endpoint implementation. CXF does the decryption only.

Could anybody give me some hints how I could achieve that? What kind of interceptor? In which
phase it should be? Especially, how I can forward the message?

Thanks
Oliver