cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Coiffe" <bcoi...@inforsense.com>
Subject RE: Terra service
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:22:40 GMT
Guillaume

It could be this: CXF-1168. It has been fixed recently.
And the stacktrace below is probably similar to what you have:

7 ERROR [STDERR]
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
12:04:26,837 ERROR [STDERR] 	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.TypeClassInitializer.begin(TypeClassInit
ializer.java:93)
12:04:26,837 ERROR [STDERR] 	at
org.apache.cxf.service.ServiceModelVisitor.visitOperation(ServiceModelVi
sitor.java:62)
12:04:26,837 ERROR [STDERR] 	at
org.apache.cxf.service.ServiceModelVisitor.walk(ServiceModelVisitor.java
:48)
12:04:26,837 ERROR [STDERR] 	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(Dynami
cClientFactory.java:249)
12:04:26,837 ERROR [STDERR] 	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(Dynami
cClientFactory.java:145)
12:04:26,837 ERROR [STDERR] 	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(Dynami
cClientFactory.java:124)

I hope it helps....

Benjamin