cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Eman Ali al-Maktari \[IT Department\]" <ealmakt...@linkintime.com>
Subject [Deploy in JBOSS] Address already in use Exception
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:31:56 GMT
Hi all,
I'm a newbie to CXF and web services in general...
The thing is that I created a service and a client with CXF and deployed them in JBoss, both
of the service and client are working fine except that when I re-deploy the service to JBoss
I get a "Address already in use" Exception.
It looks that JBoss opens a port when I publish the service endpoint, and doesn't close it
when I un-deploy the service war file.
I tried to use the stop() method to un-publish the end point -I called the method in the destroy()
method of the listening Servlet- but it didn't work

I don't know what to do!! the documentation of CXF is very lacks!!

Any help is very appreciated

--
Best Regards,

Eman Ali al-Maktari