cxf-users mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Using https ...
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:23:21 GMT
Correct -- on the server side, https requires step 0, though you also
need to do a bit more than just setting the server factory.  You
should have a look at the https sample in the distribution for the
full picture.  The basic idea is that you configure the physical port/
socket using TLS certs.  You also need to make sure that the protocol
in the soap:address in the WSDL port is "https".  If you're spring-
you also need to wire the spring dependency (with a "depends-on").

On the client side, you configure the http conduit using similar TLS
settings.  Again, the https sample should show you the pattern to use.

Hope that helps,
-Fred