cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: restful_http_binding and WebServiceContext
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:55:10 GMT
Hi Mike,

I just checked the code , you need to specify the Service Bean object to
be injected with the WebServiceContext.

Here is an example for you:
 private static void createRestService(Object serviceObj) {
        // Build up the server factory bean
        JaxWsServerFactoryBean sf = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
        sf.setServiceClass(CustomerService.class);
        // Use the HTTP Binding which understands the Java Rest Annotations
        sf.setBindingId(HttpBindingFactory.HTTP_BINDING_ID);
        sf.setAddress("http://localhost:8080/xml/");
        // *** just set the service object as the service bean directly
, to get the webservice context object to been injected.
        sf.setServiceBean(serviceObj);

        // Turn the "wrapped" style off. This means that CXF won't generate
        // wrapper XML elements and we'll have prettier XML text. This
        // means that we need to stick to one request and one response
        // parameter though.
        sf.getServiceFactory().setWrapped(false);

        sf.create();
    }

Willem.