cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeff Yu <jeff...@iona.com>
Subject Re: service ok, client not...
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:14:40 GMT
Hi,
Use the isolated & child-first algorithm classloader should resolve this 
issue.
See below two links.

1.
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/appserverguide.html#AppServerGuide-WebLogic
2. http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs92/programming/classloading.html


Thanks
Jeff

Corneliu wrote:
> Hello
> I am having the same error.
> I am using WebLogic 9.2 and trying to invoke a webservice using a client
> created with cxf.
> I receive the charsetname error. I resolved this error by setting the
> folowing properties from java code:
> <system-property
> javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory="com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory" />
> <system-property
> javax.xml.stream.XMLOutputFactory="com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxOutputFactory" />
> <system-property
> javax.xml.stream.XMLEventFactory="com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxEventFactory" />
> But somehow after this settings are set in web logic and other web services
> are deployed, I receive another error saying that
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory could not be found. This is because the
> jar that contains com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory is not in the classpath
> of weblogic.
> If I try to put tis jar in the classpath of weblogic weblogic won;t start
> anymore.
> Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?
> Regards Corneliu
>
>
> Jan Kriesten wrote:
>   
>> hi willem,
>>
>>     
>>> com.caucho.xml.stream.XMLInputFactoryImpl.createXMLStreamReader(XMLInputFactoryImpl.java:149)
>>> I just went through current CXF trunk's lib, and not found any thing
>>> about com.caucho.xml.stream.XMLInputFactoryImpl
>>> After I google it, I found it relates to resin.
>>> In CXF, we use Woodstox (wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar)  as the stax
>>> implementation, and we have a good test with it.
>>> So please make sure the servlet can load Woodstox first.
>>>       
>> right, this is from resin. i've changed the system properties for resin as
>> follows:
>>
>> <system-property
>> javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory="com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory" />
>> <system-property
>> javax.xml.stream.XMLOutputFactory="com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxOutputFactory" />
>> <system-property
>> javax.xml.stream.XMLEventFactory="com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxEventFactory" />
>>
>>
>> this seems to solve the problem, thanks for your help! :-) i've reported
>> this
>> problem to the resin team, hopefully they solve it for other users in the
>> next
>> release...
>>
>>
>> cheers, --- jan.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>     
>
>   

Mime
View raw message