cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring CXF Webservices
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:28:21 GMT

FYI
You can get the published service name, port name and some performance
metric data from JMX.
Currently there is no sample or doc which talk about it .

You can hack the console code[1] to find some information to write your
own console.
And you can find the configuration which could enable the JMX support on
the server side here[2].

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/management/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/management/utils/ManagementConsole.java
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/management/src/test/resources/managed-spring.xml

Willem.