cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sven Rega <sven.r...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: wsdl2java code generation problem ArrayOf<Type> Problem
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:03:01 GMT
hello,

the would be a solution, but i read in the jaxb tutorial, that it is
possible to make customize the binding for jaxb2 in external files.
jaxb2 provided by the architecture for customize binding. i prefer
solutions where to use the inbuild features.
may be, i have to read the complete jaxb2 guide to understand the binding.