cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Eman Ali al-Maktari \[IT Department\]" <ealmakt...@linkintime.com>
Subject Re: [Deploy in JBOSS] Address already in use Exception
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:55:57 GMT
Dear Glen,
I know that I can kill the process or even restart JBoss but this is going to be the last
solution, for the moment I want to see if there is a way to un-bind this port "peacefully!
with no kill!!".

Dear Andrew,
I tried on both 4.0.5 and 4.2.1, both on Windows and Linux
For the Deployment I tried the two methods: deleting then copying, and overwriting.
I checked the temp folder it's clean.

Do you think it's normal?
thanks for your help in advanced..
by the way take your time , beacause I wont be able to reply before Saturday as Thu. and Fri.
are our weekend in Yemen ;)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Dinn" <adinn@redhat.com>
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:33:26 PM (GMT+0300) Asia/Kuwait
Subject: Re: [Deploy in JBOSS] Address already in use Exception

Eman Ali al-Maktari [IT Department] wrote:
> Dear Upendra,
> First of all thanks for your reply,
> But the problem comes when I re-deploy my war file because the port 9090 "Which I published
my endpoint on, in the first-time deployment" is locked by JBoss, I'm sure that this port
is not used by any JBoss service.

> And to be sure that JBoss is the one who locks it I used "fport" and the result was:

> Pid Process Port Proto Path
> 3520 javaw -> 9090 TCP C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_13\bin\javaw.exe

Which JBoss AS version are you using? How do you redeploy the war file?
Do you delete the existing deployed file then install a new copy of do
you copy the new file over the old one?

regards

Andrew Dinn (JBoss Transactions)
--------------------------------
JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)

--
Best Regards,

Eman Ali al-Maktari