cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Partial Message decryption, message forwarded in interceptor
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:18:50 GMT

Oliver,

Couple options:

1) The "pure" cxf/jaxws way would be to write a "Provider<SOAPMessage>"
impl that would take the SOAPMessage and then use a Dispatch style
client (message mode) to just send it onto a new location.   That would
require a little bit of coding, but not much.   You COULD actually write
a generic one that had a "newEndpointURL" property that could be
configed in spring and thus be relatively generic and reusable.

2) You MAY also be able to use something like Apache Camel to to the
routing.   I'm not really sure though.    I do know they have some CXF
support, but I'm not sure what the current level is.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer