cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Vespa, Anthony J" <ajve...@cbs.com>
Subject Help! Aegis not mapping Java.Util.Collection properly
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:38:27 GMT
Hello,

I am having a problem trying to return a 'complex object' that contains
a java.util.collection as one of the properties.  I've written a SOAP
service using Aegis binding and I want to pass in a generic return type
from the various data accessing functions I have written.  I am getting
this error in my SOAPUI:

Mon Nov 05 13:17:48 EST 2007:WARN: error: src-resolve: type
'ArrayOfAnyType@http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' not found.

I have defined the class as such:

@XmlType(name = "wsResponse", namespace = "http://soap.ws.test.com/")
public class wsResponse<T>  {

    protected Collection<T> response;
    protected String sName;
    protected String sessionId;

    public wsResponse(Collection<T> os) {
        this.response = os;
    }

    public wsResponse() {

    }

    public void setResponse(Collection<T> response) {
        this.response = response;
    }

   public Collection<T> getResponse() {
       return response;
    }

... (other setters//getters)
}

Please help, I have been held up for 2 days!

Though there are no real examples out there, the Xfire/CXF docs 'claim'
this should be automatic with Java 1.5

Thanks!

-Tony