cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cxf servlet beside app servlet
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:41:51 GMT
Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2007, 14:57 +0330 schrieb Mohammad Shamsi:
> hi all,
>
> i want to develop some webservice in my web application. i have 2 servlet
> configured in my web.xml file (Strurts Actoin Servlet, and  a Ajax Servlet)
>
> in servlet mappings, i have :
>
>     <servlet-mapping>
>         <servlet-name>ajax-controller</servlet-name>
>         <url-pattern>*.jsh</url-pattern>
>     </servlet-mapping>
>
>     <servlet-mapping>
>         <servlet-name>struts-controller</servlet-name>
>         <url-pattern>*.sh</url-pattern>
>     </servlet-mapping>
>

> i want to add CXF Servlet in this set, but i don't no how to specify
> url-pattern that don't conflict with other servlet mappings and how chose my
> endpoing service address
>
> any idea ? or any resource about this ????

Yup.  You'll just need a third servlet mapping.

web.xml:  http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071019#step7
cxf-servlet.xml: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071019#step8
(You'll need both)
How the two files above work to create your endpoint address:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071019#notes (point 4)

HTH,
Glen