cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: simple-frontend.html
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:35:07 GMT
My opinion is that using the Simple front end with an interface (as
opposed to a WSDL) is a gun pointed firmly at the user's foot, and we
should prohibit it.

Jonathan, I can't prove it today, but my gut feeling is that you are
still experiencing the client constructing a different contract than the
server is using. Consuming the WSDL is the only really reliable way to
get them in sync. At least, I'd suggest trying the WSDL-consumption
alternative and see if it works, and we can go from there.

using