cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Mustafa Egilmezbilek" <egilmezbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Know the user principal is callin a WS
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:54:19 GMT
Hi,

If you are using Spring AOP in your project, the WebServiceContext returns
null.
Thanks to Willem  (from Iona), he put a fix (issue CXF-1074) and checked it
in the trunk. The fix failed in my case but might work for your case. Please
get the latest trunk and build and use it. (
http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/building.html)

Thanks,