cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java NPE for liberty-idff-wsdl-v1.1.wsdl
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:12:13 GMT

> Hi,
>
> I tested <wsdl:imort> for very simple schema, but it does not work at all in
> any case.

As I said in the previous email, it should work, I tested it yesterday,
there's no problem
if you have a case which failed, then it's possibly a bug, please file
an issue on jira

> <types/schema/import> worked OK for simple schema and the absolute
> path also worked OK. But if XSD is complcated, it does not work, I upload
> one wsdl file wsdl2java failed to generate code.

Ok, I'm testing it, if it failed, I'll file a jira, latter if you found
any issues, please report it in the jira as well

> Also CXF wsdl2java does not
> work with http proxy.
Again, please file a jira, and brief your descriptions

Regards,
James