cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: DynamicClientFactory and ant
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:57:11 GMT
If you just set the wsdl url to the ClientFactoryBean , CXF can't start
up the data binding work, (XML marshal and unmarshal)  if it do not do
any code generation work.
Current ClientFactoryBean do not support to call the wsdl2java tool to
generate the SEI dynamically, so it is till marked with TODO.

BTW, you can fill your wishes to the JIRA[1], or you can contribute your
patch for it :)

Willem.

Lee Breisacher wrote:
> Hm. I see. Actually, I'm not sure I really want the fancy code generation and compiling.
I see the docs mention a way to do a dynamic client without all that by using ClientFactoryBeans,
but then the details are absent (http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/dynamic-clients.html).
Are the details ClientFactoryBeans available anywhere?