cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cxf client for non ws-i bp compliant services?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:01:20 GMT

Christian,

What version of CXF are you using?

At one point (don't remember when) I did update the RPCInInterceptor to
only compare local names and ignore the namespace to workaround issues
with non WS-I BP compliant services.  The messages CXF generates are
always WS-I BP compliant, but it should be able to process the
non-compliant messages as well.     I THINK that made it into 2.0.2, but
it might not have made it so would be in 2.0.3.   Can you check the
2.0.3 SNAPSHOT version and see if that works?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer