cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSDL Validator - what does this tool really validate?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:11:01 GMT

I think if you don't specify a -s flag, it uses the wsdl and soap schemas
that we have embedded in the jars.    The -s allows you to additionaly
specify schemas for any custom extensors you may have in there (like
maybe jaxb/jaxws customization extensors, etc....)

It does do basic schema validation via the wsdl schemas.   It also does
do some WSI-BP validation.   Not really sure what level.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer