cxf-users mailing list archives

From hj <kerd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java NPE for liberty-idff-wsdl-v1.1.wsdl
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:17:47 GMT

Hi,

I have the same issue. According to the WSDL 1.1 spec
(http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl), WSDL can import xsd by using <wsdl:import>, but
CXF wsdl2java throws exception. Another thing I am having a problem in
//types/schema is CXF wsdl2java does not recognize absolute schemaLocation.
Even if I specified the absolute path, it always complains with:

[java] Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/definitions/types/xsd:schema[1]/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate with a locator the schema referenced
'http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed3/csta.xsd'
relative to document base 'http://135.9.30.73/avayaxsd/get-device.xsd'

Is this a CXF wsdl2java bug or am I doing something wrong? Any way to get
around this?

Thanks

hj