cxf-users mailing list archives

From "bastien.legras" <bastien.leg...@capgemini.com>
Subject CXF + Spring : Bean outside WebApp have empty properties
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:54:49 GMT

Hello,

First of all, my application is an EAR having 3 modules :
- App.war
- AppEJBClient.jar
- AppEJB.jar

App.war has several CXF Web Services working fine.

Problems appear when I move my Beans (generated by WSDL2Java) from App.war
to AppEJBClient.jar.

Each time I call the Web Services I get Beans with null properties.

AppEJBClient.jar is referenced in the App.war's MANIFEST, so I can't think
my issue has anything to do with class visibility as other Classes from
AppEJBClient.jar are well instanciated from App.war.

Finally, I don't get any Exception logged by the CXF framework. I'm using
CXF 2.0.2.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bastien LEGRAS