cxf-users mailing list archives

From mule1 <uap...@yahoo.com>
Subject cxf plain xml http configuration using simple frontend
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 01:35:48 GMT

Hello,

I wanted to configure my services for exposing my service for plain xml over
http by using the simple frontend configuration instead of jaxws. How can I
do that?

I saw that using jaxws, I can do this, but I want my webservices configured
without annotations - so, want to do it with simple frontend.

An example I saw for configuration using jaxws:
 <jaxws:endpoint
          id="hello_world_xml"
          implementor="demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl"
          address="/xml"
          bindingUri="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat">
      </jaxws:endpoint>

Thanks.