cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Gamble, Wesley (WG10)" <W...@tmw.com>
Subject My WS client generated using CXF works with Axis 2 libraries, but not with CXF libraries
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:55:41 GMT
All,

I am attempting to hit a remote Web service using CXF.  I generated my
Java from WSDL using the CXF java2wsdl.

However, I made an error when I set up the runtime configuration of my
client and I was actually including all of the JARs from the 1.3 version
of Axis 2 in my CLASSPATH.

My client test worked.

Then I realized my error, removed all of the Axis2 libraries from my
CLASSPATH, replaced them with all of the CXF JARs in CXF_DIR/lib and now
my test doesn't work.

I am totally confused.  There must be some sort of "default to Axis2"
type behavior in CXF?

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,

Wes