cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I get CXF to actually give me back the real soap fault?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:15:07 GMT
This error has really killed me since I thought this error was a SoapFault
coming back from a 3rd party companies webservice when in fact it appears
like CXF doesn't always properly handle SOAPFaults... If I send a message to
this 3rd party webservice, that fails their validation, they send back a
soap fault.  But instead of see that soap fault, I get this stack trace:

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Server unavailable, please try later
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(
JaxWsClientProxy.java:169)
        at $Proxy78.sendNotification(Unknown Source)
        at test.NotificationClient.sendNotification(NotificationClient.java
:75)

The embedded exception is the same.  Is there a reason this is happening?
I'll look myself when I get some time, but I'm throwing it out there in case
anyone knows off hand.