cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't figure out why I'm getting this error or how to troubleshoot it
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:38:41 GMT
I tried and it appears that no request has been sent.  I used TCPMonitor and
changed the URL that my client was pointing to.  When I run the client, no
message comes across TCPMonitor and I still get the same error.  It appears
that it's trying to do something with the headers when constructing the SOAP
message?  I was trying get a debug point to work in netbeans in order to try
to get an idea what CXF is trying to do at the time the exception occurs,
but so far I haven't had luck getting netbeans to make the association to
the source code so that the breakpoint is hit.