cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Map contains no data when returned from remote call - Aegis databinding - empty Map?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:55:13 GMT
Sorry, I wasn't clear. You only need the .aegis.xml if you don't like
what Aegis comes up with on its own. It will come up with Something for
a map. I'll look into what it does.

Aegis

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs92/issues/known_resolved.html#wp1118161

> > The
> > 0

> > String,
> > java.sql.Timestamp,
> > XMLStreamReader,

> > seem
> > side.

> > the
> > java.util.List
> > the

Mapping

{

> > resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"

> > http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd

> > resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"

class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceConfiguration"/>

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body

> > org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body

<portlets.coreFramework.remotingAccount.RemotingAccountController.getMa
Of

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body

> > xmlns="http://impl.service.ws.demo.axa.com/"><key>acct_2</key><value
> >> >>
>>com.axa.demo.ws.shared.bo.AccountBO@270e606</value></entry><entry

> > org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body

> > xmlns="http://impl.service.ws.demo.axa.com/"><key>acct_2</key><value
> >> >>
>>com.axa.demo.ws.shared.bo.AccountBO@270e606</value></entry><entry

<portlets.coreFramework.remotingAccount.RemotingAccountController.getAl