cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moesel" <Christopher_Moe...@avid.com>
Subject RE: cxf servlet and jaxws:endpoint questions
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:14:05 GMT
Hi Sergey,

The following combination *should* work...

In web.xml, the url-pattern for the servlet-mapping:
/hello/*

In the jaxws:endpoint/@address:
/world

I believe that the difference between implementor and implementorClass
is this:

implementor: a reference to an *instance* of your SEI implementation (in
Spring, you use this style: #myServiceEndpointImp)

implementorClass: the fully qualified classname of your SEI
implementation, which must have a default constructor (for example,
com.mycompany.MyServiceEndpointImpl)

I hope that helps!

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sergey.beryozkin@iona.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:55 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: cxf servlet and jaxws:endpoint questions

Hi

I have few questions with respect to deploying a cxf servlet into tomcat
:

* how to use/combine correctly a servlet's url pattern and an
jaxws:endpoint/@address values ?

For example, suppose I have a webapp "test" and I want my servlet to
recognize this pattern : /hello/world

As such, I'd like
GET http://localhost:8080/test/hello/world?wsdl

to return me a wsdl.

In web.xml I've tried
/hello/*
/hello/world

and in jaxws:endpoint/@address I tried
/hello/world
/world

with no luck, the above request returns no service is available

* what is the difference between jaxws:endpoint/@implementer and
jaxws:endpoint/@implementerClass attributes ?

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387
Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4,
Ireland