cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Mulligan, Patrick" <Patrick.Mulli...@iona.com>
Subject RE: contract-first with only xsd
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:05:55 GMT
What are you using to generate the jaxb stubs?

Can't the annotations drive it all?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Miles [mailto:eric.miles@kronos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:00 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: contract-first with only xsd

Los,

It is just as easy to define contract first, without having to create a
WSDL.  For our project, we create our XSDs, generate stubs with JAXB,
create our endpoint implementations (we use annotations), and wire it
all up with Spring.  CXF takes care of the WSDL generation.  It really
is easy.  I'm not sure there is an example within the CXF toolkit but I
could probably come up with one fairly fast if you need one.

Eric

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 06:49 -0700, moraleslos wrote:
> Hi--
>
> Having gone through the Spring Web Services (SWS) manifesto about
> contract-first as well as their sample examples, I wonder how CXF
matches up
> with SWS.  I know that CXF allows contract-first development, but is
it as
> simple as SWS?  For example, with SWS, all I need to do is define the
XSD