cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ridgway, Jamie Mr CONT USAAC" <JAMIE.RIDG...@USAAC.ARMY.MIL>
Subject [U] RE: Endpoint exception
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:56:51 GMT
UNCLASSIFIED////

Forcing the updates worked.

I am not building from the trunk but I am using the 2.1-SNAPSHOTS. I ran
multiple cleans, however, I did not run force updates so now it makes
complete sense. I was focusing too much on the ENDPOINT field message.

Thanks again,
Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:40 PM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Ridgway, Jamie Mr CONT USAAC
Subject: Re: [U] Endpoint exception

It SOUNDS like you have a mix of CXF snapshot jars on the classpath.
The DataWriter.ENDPOINT field was very recently added (would not have
been in any of the releases yet).   From the looks of it, you are using
a version of cxf-api jar that is older than the version of cxf-rt-core.

If this is maven based app, definitely do a -U to force updating things.

If you are building from an svn checkout of trunk, do a "mvn clean"
first to start things off with a clean slate.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer