cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WebServiceContext is null
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 02:03:12 GMT
Hi ,

How do you set up your endpoint implementor?

I  know there is an issue that if your implementor is came from a Spring
bean which is enhanced by Spirng AOP will not get any WebServiceContext
resource injected.

You can find the detail information about the JIRA here [1]
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1074

Willem.