cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dale Peakall <d.peak...@oclcpica.org>
Subject Re: NameSpaceHandling error
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:23:44 GMT
 From the Java documentation for "NoClassDefFoundException": "The
searched-for class definition existed when the currently executing class
was compiled, but the definition can no longer be found."

Looks like you're missing a Jar file.  Please make sure you're including
all the Jars referenced here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html