cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Setting the timeout on the client side
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:46:41 GMT
Hi

CXF will load the cxf.xml as the default configuration file from the
class path.
If your configuration file's name is services.xml you need to specify it
with java command line option
 -Dcxf.config.file=some_other_config.xml  or load the configuration file
with SpringBusFactory first.

Here are the code snap
Bus bus = new SpringBusFactory().createBus(configFileURL, true));
BusFactory.setDefaultBus(bus);
BusFactory.setThreadDefaultBus(bus);

You can also find some useful information from CXF wiki [1],
I also write a doc about CXF bus[1] , but it is chinese , you may use
google translate to read about it[3].

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html
[2]http://willem.bokeland.com/blog/794/6089/2007/06/24/207642
[3]http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwillem.bokeland.com%2Fblog%2F794%2F6089%2F2007%2F06%2F24%2F207642&langpair=zh%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8