cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Bc. Jiří Mikulášek" <jiri.mikula...@aura.cz>
Subject Missing prefix in request on IBM
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:44:56 GMT
Hello,
 yet another question regarding WS-client development on IBM.
This issue appears only on IBM java on AIX os. Using IBM java on another
operating system everything works fine.

There is missing prefix by operation element in SOAP request. We are using
document/literal wrapped binding

Our request on IBM looks like (without an envelope):

<soap:Body>
    <Vendor xmlns:ns2="some:namespace">
    </Vendor>
</soap:Body>

but should look like (and looks like on windows or linux):

<soap:Body>
    <ns2:Vendor xmlns:ns2="some:namespace">
    </ns2:Vendor>
</soap:Body>

The missing prefix is problem for the service part (not developed by us and
running on webmethods) and the operation couldn't be called - we
got "Service :Vendor does not exist".

Please can somebody give me a hint which part of cxf or another library is
responsible for serializing the SOAP request and what jdk dependent API is
used? I must try to findout the primary cause otherwis this problem cannot be
fixed. Our tests have just proven that the xerces implementation has no
influence.

Thank you

Jiri Mikulasek