cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about deploying my own build of cxf to maven 2 internal repo
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:44:51 GMT

2 things:

1) If you do this, I'd highly recommend using your own version number to
make sure things don't get confused.    In trunk/bin, there is a perl
script that will update all the poms with whatever version you want.
Something like 2.1-MYCOMPANY-SNAPSHOT or similar.

2) You can run:
mvn -Pdeploy
deploy -Ddeploy.altRepository=myrepo::default::file:/tmp/stage
to use an alternative deployment repository.  (The file: URL can be
another scp URL, dav thing, etc....  Any of the normal maven deploy
URL's that wagon supports)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp