cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem2 <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WebServiceContext is null
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:13:00 GMT

I just wrote a test case of injecting  the resource to an enhanced object by
CGLIB, and it worked well.
Currently , I can't inject any resource to the  instance  of JDK Dynamical
Proxy which is also a part of Spring AOP solution.

Can you send me a same sample of using the tx:annotation-driven ?
I can test my solution with it, hope it is not implemented with JDK
Dynamical Proxy.

Willem.