cxf-users mailing list archives

From marcob <m.ba...@satanet.it>
Subject WSDL2Java and namespace issue
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:49:36 GMT

Hi,

I've experiencing an issue related to namespaces and WSDL2Java tool.
 The archive  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12883749/wsdl-archive.zip
wsdl-archive.zip  contains the ok.wsdl file that is ok for WSDL2Java and the
ko.wsdl file that is rejected by WSDL2Java with this error:

WSDLToJava Error : Thrown by JAXB : undefined simple or complex type 'test'

The only difference is at server side. The ko.wsdl file has been generated
by annotating the IReturnData interface as follows:

@XmlType(namespace = "http://www.satanet.it")
public interface IReturnData {

Removing the annotation everything works fine but I loose the possibility of
defining custom namespaces. I'm, using Aegis binding and cfx 2.0.1. Any
suggestion?

Thanks.
Marco