cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From william_w_hu <william_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Failed to deploy the sample helloworld.war to WebLogic Server 9.2
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:17:38 GMT

According to Jeff's suggestion, I downloaded the latest common_build.xml and
builded the sample into a full war. After deploying it the weblogic, I got
the "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: portName" error as following. By following
the chinese thread, I removed the javax.jws.* from weblogic.jar and replaced
with those from geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.1.jar. It works. You
mentioned we can put geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.1.jar into the
"endorsed" directory of weblogic. I checked the web and didn't manage to
find how. Could you please give me some instructions on this? Thanks.

ps. anyone has any comment on how suitable is to use CXF on weblogic 9.2 for
commercial systems in the meanwhile? thanks.

####<2007-9-14 下午05时10分06秒 CST> <Error> <HTTP> <whu-t60>
<examplesServer>
<[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default
(self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1189761006516> <BEA-101216>
<Servlet:
"cxf" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "helloworld".
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'hello_world_xml_bare': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: portName
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1148)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:427)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:144)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:279)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:360)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:196)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:164)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:98)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:276)
	at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:68)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:504)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1698)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1675)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1595)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:2734)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:892)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: portName
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsImplementorInfo.initialise(JaxWsImplementorInfo.java:275)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsImplementorInfo.<init>(JaxWsImplementorInfo.java:57)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:242)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:226)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:178)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:338)
	at
jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown
Source)
	at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1214)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1179)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1145)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:427)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:144)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:279)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:360)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:196)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:164)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:98)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:276)
	at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:68)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:504)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1698)
> 


william_w_hu wrote:
> 
> I'm using apache-cxf-2.0.1-incubaor and WebLogic Server 9.2. I was able to
> run the helloworld sample coming from cxf in tomcat smoothly. But when i
> tried to deploy it to WLS 9.2 I always got a ClassNotFoundException as
> following. Anyone has encounterred similar problem? Help is highly
> appreciated. Thanks.
> 
> ps. i build helloworld using "ant war" command according to the README.
> And copied all files in lib and modules except for modules/integration to
> "C:\Program Files\bea\weblogic92\samples\domains\wl_server\lib". I
> deployed the helloworld.war using WLS admin console into the
> examplesServer.
> 
> === Stack trace===
> <Error> <HTTP> <whu-t60> <examplesServer> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread:
'2'
> for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <>
<>
> <1189664354656> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "cxf" failed to preload on startup
> in Web application: "helloworld".
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
> exception parsing XML document from /WEB-INF/cxf-servlet.xml; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not load
> class: demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl; nested exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:375)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:194)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:164)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:98)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:276)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:68)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:504)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1698)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1675)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1595)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:2734)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:892)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:336)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:117)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:26)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$2.next(BaseDeployment.java:641)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:229)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:154)
> org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not load class:
> demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl; nested exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.EndpointDefinitionParser.loadImplementor(EndpointDefinitionParser.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.EndpointDefinitionParser.doParse(EndpointDefinitionParser.java:84)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.parseInternal(AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.java:70)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.parse(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:56)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1104)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:133)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:194)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:164)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:98)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:276)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:68)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:504)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1698)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1675)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1595)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:2734)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:892)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:336)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl
> 	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
> 	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
> 	at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava.lang.String;Z)Ljava.lang.Class;(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava.lang.String;)Ljava.lang.Class;(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.common.classloader.ClassLoaderUtils.loadClass2(ClassLoaderUtils.java:127)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.common.classloader.ClassLoaderUtils.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtils.java:116)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.EndpointDefinitionParser.loadImplementor(EndpointDefinitionParser.java:130)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.EndpointDefinitionParser.doParse(EndpointDefinitionParser.java:84)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.parseInternal(AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.java:70)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.parse(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:56)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1104)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:133)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:194)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:164)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:98)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:276)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:68)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:504)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1698)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1675)
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Failed-to-deploy-the-sample-helloworld.war-to-WebLogic-Server-9.2-tf4433857.html#a12671533
Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message