cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tawfik <tawfiklach...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Aegis mappings not reflecting in wsdl method parameters
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:22:29 GMT

Has anyone see anything relating to this issue?  We are trying to migrate
from xfire to cxf but will not be able to unless we find a way to get this
working.  Our main concern is the minoccurs for method parameters, we cannot
have is set to 0 in the wsdl.  Did the default change from 1 in xfire to 0
in cxf?

I would appreciate ANY help to move forward.

Thanks