cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jean-François Daune <...@cigersoft.be>
Subject RE: jaxws:endpoint and wsdlLocation
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:36:01 GMT
Hi,

regarding the problem of combining hand-written WSDL (i.e. wsdlLocation attribute) with servlet
transport, I came across this:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-user/200705.mbox/%3c200705030843.18366.dkulp@apache.org%3e

I think it would be nice to add this to the website documentation.

Besides that, I am not sure I have understood the proper configuration for servlet tranport.

The use of cxf-servlet.xml is particularly unclear.

Should I write my own, or import it in my Spring context?

What is the purpose of cxf-servlet.xml?

Cheers,

J-F

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jean-François Daune [mailto:jfd@cigersoft.be]
Envoyé : lundi 17 septembre 2007 17:35
À : cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Objet : RE: jaxws:endpoint and wsdlLocation

I have no cxf-servlet.xml, but my Spring context contains the following:

    <!-- Import the main CXF configuration file -->
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <!-- Import the SOAP bindings configuration file -->
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
    <!-- Import the servlet transport configuration file -->
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>

J-F