cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Marcus" <jacob.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple front end and JAB customization
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:32:47 GMT
James,

I am using the code first (Simple front end) approach. In this case how
would I do the jaxb customization? Is it via annotations or is there a way
to do this in the cxf.xml file? Between, I looked at the documentation in
detail and they seem to be related to wsdltojava tool.

Thanks in advance,
Jacob