cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: WHICH_JARS not actual
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:51:47 GMT
Um, can't someone automate pulling the classpath out of the manifest
jar? Or, on the other hand, keep the facts about all the dependencies in
some XML file which is XSLT's to make either the manifest or the
human-readable content?

:-(

> Dan
>

> > Gustavo
> >
> > On 7/17/07, Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Deno,
> > >
> > > That is correct - you can just use the single spring jar.
> > >
> > > - Dan

Spring

Method)
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapp

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapp

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardConte

org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(Secu

org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextV

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValv

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValv

org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(Cach

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngine

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.j

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java