cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JRAStrategry work incorrectly?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 03:13:31 GMT
BTW, this is similar to a discussion we had before [1]. I.e., which method annotation is supposed
to take effect, the annotation in impl class or the annotation in SEI.

[1]. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-user/200707.mbox/%3c9A4696F35B459043970EE4A85A3173900668C7@amer-ems1.IONAGLOBAL.COM%3e

Jervis